1. Percy C, Van Holten V, Muir C. International Classification of Diseases for Oncology. 2d ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1990.
2. Shambaugh EM, Weiss MA (eds). Summary Staging Guide for the Cancer Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Reporting (SEER) Program. National Institutes of Health; 1986.
3. Beahrs OH, Henson DE, Hutter RVP, Kennedy BJ (eds). Manual for Staging of Cancer. 4th ed. American Joint Committee on Cancer; 1992.
4. Menck HR, Seiffert JE (eds). Data Standards and Data Dictionary. American Association of Central Cancer Registries; 1994. (Standard for Cancer Registries; vol. 2.)
5. Cunningham J, Hankey B, Lyles B, Percy C, Ries L, Seiffert J, Shambaugh E, Van Holten V (eds). SEER Program Code Manual, rev. ed. Cancer Statistics Branch, National Cancer Institute; 1992.
6. Commission on Cancer. Registry Operations and Data Standards (ROADS). Chicago: American College of Surgeons; 1996.
7. U.S. Bureau of the Census, Estimates of the Populaiton of Counties by Age and Gender: 1990-1996. Internet Release date: December 18, 1997.
8. Annual Report of the Washington State Cancer Registry. 1993 Cancer Incidence in Washington. Washington State Department of Health; 1996.
9. Murphy GP, Lawrence W, Lenhard RE. American Cancer Society Textbook of Clinical Oncology. The American Cancer Society, Inc.: Atlanta; 1995.
10. Center for Vital Statistics and Health Policy. Idaho Vital Statistics 1995. Idaho Department of Health and Welfare; 1997.
11. Seiffert JE (ed). Standards for Completeness, Quality, Analysis, and Management of Data. American Association of Central Cancer Registries; 1994. (Standards for Cancer Registries; vol. 3.)
12. U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census. 1970 Census of Population.